Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager responsibilities include:
* Setting and implementing social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
* Providing engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts
* Responding to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
We are looking for a qualified Social Media Manager to join our team on a part-time basis (10-20 hours a week). If you are a tech-savvy professional, experienced in social media, PR and promotional events, we would like to meet you.
Our ideal candidate has exceptional oral and written communication skills and is able to develop engaging content. You should be a ‘people person’ with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community.
Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications.
* Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
* Provide engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts
* Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
* Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews
* Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
* Coordinate with Marketing, PR and Communications teams to ensure brand consistency
* Liaise with Development and Sales departments to stay updated on new products and features
* Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and journalists
* Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
* Proven work experience as a social media manager
* Experience launching social media and community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter)
* Ability to identify and track relevant social media metrics (e.g. repeat attendance at events)
* Excellent verbal communication skills
* Excellent writing skills
* Hands on experience with social media management for brands
* Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics
* Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
* Attention to detail and ability to multitask
* BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
We are looking for an Investment Analyst that wants to help build the first equity crowdfunding ratings platform that empowers everyone to invest in startups confidently.
As an Investment Analyst you will:
* Work closely with the CEO to set the strategic vision of the company
* Develop the vision and methodology of our ratings and analytics product
* Work closely with developers to build a scalable, user friendly ratings offering
* Assemble and manage an in-house due diligence team
* Develop 3 to 5 due diligence / ratings reports per week
* Help manage day-to-day operations
* Background in management consulting or acquisition due diligence
* Quantitative & analytical in nature
* Experience in conducting in-depth financial due diligence
* Startup experience a plus!
* At least 1 to 2 years of professional experience
KingsCrowd is on a mission to provide institutional-level research to the equity crowdfunding world. To that end, we are always on the lookout for top talent. If you think you have what it takes to join us in this mission, please to inquire at email@example.com about openings.